- Assignments under a 70% can be CORRECTED up to a 70%. Follow your teacher’s procedures for corrections.
- 10% will be deducted for assignments one day late.
- 25% will be deducted for assignments two days late.
- 50% will be deducted for assignments three days late.
- If assignments are continuously turned in late, students need to review the proper use of LION Binder.
Emailing Grades/Progress Reports
- Progress reports will be email once a week by each teacher.
- If you are not receiving these progress reports make sure the office has your correct/updated email address.
- If there is an issue with a grade (missing assignment/low assignment grade) make sure you ask your child.
- If there are continued issues with student’s grades they need to refer to the proper use of the LION Binder.
- How students use their LION Binder:
- Fill out agenda completely for each subject.
- In the agenda, circle the assignment if it’s homework, cross it out if it’s finished.
- The actual assignment is kept in the LION Binder (either in homework folder or subject folder), not in desks, lockers, or books.
- Students keep assignments in LION Binders until they turn them in to the teacher of that subject, according to that teacher’s procedure.
- Every evening students need to check agenda for homework and have parents sign. If there is homework, make sure to put completed assignments back in LION Binder.
- In the event your child misses school or a class, he/she is responsible for getting the assignments he/she missed from the teacher.
- When your child is absent a phone call can be made to the office before 11:00 AM to make arrangements to have any work sent home for that day (either to be picked up or sent home with another student/neighbor).
- Each day a student is absent equals the amount of time he/she has to turn in assignments missed while he/she was gone.
- Assignments due the day the student was absent are still due when he/she returns.